Friday, December 10, 2010

TRUST

Giving trust to someone is very hard even you have known each other for a long time…
It cares but doesn’t really care at all. Got my point?
When did we give our trust??
trust is given to someone who asked for it and Promised not to break it?
But why, still, they, who asked for it, broke it?
It hurts……really hurts…
You shared secrets but suddenly, you will discover that the other friend also knew them…
They talked about you at your back…. They lied… They can’t talk to you with an eye to eye contact…
Friendship breaks….
When you are face to face talking with each other, everything seems alright, but hey, don’t be sure that every topic will be kept  forever and true.
It started and will end sooner… know why??? Because there’s no permanent in this world, only change…
I’m tired…. Tired to give my trust… it’s useless…
No one deserves it… Kahit sarili ko, di ko kayang pagtiwalaan…. There were times when I promised myself something, and then suddenly, I found them broken and forgotten…
There were times when I made mistakes and didn’t have any chance to make them right… Only lessons are left.
Do you trust yourself?? Right!!!
Do you trust your friend?? Be careful!!
Do you trust Him??? Believe in him!!!
Give all your trust to Him and believe in Him…ALWAYS and FOREVER
- a kind of trust that will always be trusted….

No comments:

Post a Comment